Last month's event was a smashing success. We are pleased to let you know that our next event will be held on Monday, January 18th at B'nos Menachem. Program is starting at 8:30 sharp. Doors will open at 8:15.
What's exciting? We will be talking about Digestive Issues. Nutrition. Balance. Harmony.
Chana Lew (yes, that's me) will be giving a short presentation on simple changes you can make today. I will draw on personal experience and share things that worked in my family. Hopefully you will walk away with some things that will work for yours too.
Esther Hadassah will be talking about Optimum Health and Wellness. As a practitioner of Chinese Medicine, she will tap into her vast knowledge of the human body and share some insights that will enable us to heal and grow. She will highlight some great habits for health, happiness and flow.
Dr. Alexander Haskell will be sharing "the 10 most important facts you need to know about digestion." With you (my loyal readers) I will share that list below. Sneak preview. You saw it here first.
Each presentation will be followed by a few minutes worth of questions . For those that can stay, there will be a general Q&A following the last speaker.
Hope to see you all there.
To good health!
- A practical way to determine food allergies
- A single nutrient that improves both appetite and digestion
- Understand the different types of digestive enzymes and how to choose one that works for you
- What is Candida of the gut, how does it get there and the need to treat it from several fronts
- Digestion, blood sugar and the balancing of mood and energy through the day
- Simple method of preventing heartburn and hiatal hernia
- When to use chiropractic for digestive problems
- When to take supplements for maximum absorption
- Three ways to immediately improve bowel ecology
- Two ways to minimize the absorption of mercury and other heavy metals
- The use of food combining to improve digestion